These events are Sold Out but if you are interested you can be placed on a wait list (in case we have a cancellation) by emailing email@example.com
Feb 23-27, 2019 (Sold out)
The Evolving Shamanic Astrology Paradigm:
Expanding And Deepening Our Chart Analysis Skills
Mar 1-3, 2019
Cosmology And Night Sky (Sold out)
Daniel Giamario the creator of the Shamanic Astrology Paradigm™ and co-founder of the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School™ is making a rare USA appearance for these events. Both courses are near Tucson, Arizona co-facilitated by Cayelin Castell, co-founder of the school, together with special guests.
The Evolving Shamanic Astrology Paradigm In-Person Event (Sold out)
This event was formerly known as the Advanced Chart Analysis Intensive
February 23 to 27, 2019 5 days/4 nights
Early Registration Tuition Special ends February 1st, 2019
Begins Saturday evening Feb 23
Ends by lunch on Wednesday Feb 27
This event features 3 classes a day – with one evening free.
This Intensive was formerly known as the Advanced Chart Analysis Intensive and has not been offered for several years. The word ‘Advanced’ was the former inelegant, misleading and inaccurate descriptor for this live intensive. Rather, this Intensive has always been about the enhancements to the paradigm, along with a chance to deepen your knowledge and practice.
NOTE: This is a required course for the First and Third degree certifications through the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School.
Best taken live whenever possible because it emphasizes the oral transmission experience at the core of these teachings.
It is designed to support you in keeping up to date with the evolving, organic developments within the Shamanic Astrology Paradigm™ as well as help deepen and add to your chart analysis skills. Over the years (at least 48 for Daniel) consulting and researching from the perspective of this paradigm, we have found there is always more to share, and more to learn.
In the past, many have begun their journey toward certification with this event, even though this Intensive is never taught the same way twice. There is always new content and new ways of approaching these mysteries that enhance our delight in this ever evolving Paradigm. We do NOT recommend beginning with this course. However, if you would like to experience a live event with the founders of Shamanic Astrology – we do recommend you take advantage of this live offering. If you are unsure if this course is for you may contact Daniel or Cayelin.
- New insights regarding the Shamanic Astrology Timeline considered one of the four ‘crown jewels’ of the paradigm.
- New insights about 4 seasons of life, beautifully illustrating and expanding our understanding of the Shamanic Timeline.
- This includes new insights about the date ranges of Pluto, Uranus, Chiron, and Nodal Initiation Cycles, along with the application of outer planet squares to the angles and nodes.
- New insights about using the Mars synodic cycle as a representation of the archetypal human life-span.
- Personal and collective investigation of the incredible Jupiter/Mars/Saturn/Pluto in Capricorn alignments of 2020 and how to powerfully engage this Timing.
- New insights on the relationship between Aquarius and Taurus.
- An investigation into the symbolism of the Vesta synodic cycle, incorporating this understanding into the Shamanic Astrology Paradigm™ presented by SAMS managing director, Erik Roth.
- An investigation of the symbolism of the Ceres synodic cycle, incorporating this understanding into the Shamanic Astrology Paradigm™ presented by long time SAMS ally Gael Chilson.
- Breakout groups through out our time together – to practice chart interpretation and apply all that is being shared.
- Unexpected and novel surprises!
Who Is This Intensive For?
It is definitely for anyone who has taken the Script and Archetypes and/or the Shamanic Timeline basic courses, either on-line or in-person. If you would like to attend without having taken either one of these beginning courses be sure to contact Daniel or Cayelin to determine if this Intensive will work for you.
This Live Intensive also serves as continuing education for already certified Shamanic Astrologers and those in the Associate or Certification Program. The Shamanic Astrology Paradigm™ is continuingly evolving and expanding through direct experience of these unfolding and ever evolving mysteries. This is why it is important to stay current with these developments enhancing your skills as a practitioner or simply for your own personal understanding.
The Importance of a Live Event
For many reasons live in-person events have been offered less often these past few years. Live events create a greater sense of community, connection and direct transmission of these teachings enlivening a more personal and intimate connection where Magic happens as we co-create together.
Food And Lodging
Details about a possible meal plan are in the works. Lodging can be found in many motels nearby.
Here are nearby Hotels and Vacation Rentals that may be available along with prices listed in August of 2018 so the rates may be different. Prices listed are per night.
Many of these book early. You can also do a web search for Vacation Rentals or Hotels near La Cholla and Overton (or Foothills Mall if that is helpful?) near where this event is being held.
February is a popular time to be in Tucson so the VRBO suggestions may already be booked as these were researched in August. If not and you see something you like – book it – or it may already be booked when you return later.
With a VRBO you can split the cost by 2 or more people so $170 a night divided by 2 is about $85 a night or divided by 3 is $57 a night and you each get your own room plus a kitchen if you like preparing your own breakfast and dinner!
Cayelin can’t guarantee she can find you a room mate but will do her best if you are looking for someone to share a VRBO or Hotel room.
https://www.vrbo.com/713829 One bedroom Casita about 5 minutes by car $99 a night
https://www.vrbo.com/4460455ha 5 minutes or less $156 a night
https://www.vrbo.com/609587 2 bedroom $139
https://www.vrbo.com/4713822ha 4 bedroom about 7 minutes away $250 a night
https://www.vrbo.com/4713822ha 4 bedroom $195
https://www.vrbo.com/4720560ha 2 bedroom $50
Hotels within 10 to 18 minutes by Car
Registration is Closed but if you want to be on a wait list in case we have a cancellation let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Tuition special listed below lasts until February 1, 2019. Tuition for the event does not include Food and Lodging.
Cosmology And Night Sky In-Person Class
3 days/2 nights (Sold out)
Begins with early dinner on Friday March 1
Ends afternoon on Sunday March 3
This course is being held in Sahaurita, just South of Tucson at the lovely hacienda of Gael Chilson, where many SAMS intensives occurred over many years. Before and during the time Daniel lived nearby.
The event serves as a prelude to the on-line Cosmology class being offered by SAMS starting in March or early April of 2019.
This weekend features two nights under the sky with an opportunity to directly experience:
- Darks Skies with the New Moon in Pisces about a week away meaning the skies are un-obscured by the Moon. Moon rise is after midnight.
- Early the morning, Saturday March 2 we will witness the 4 chakra Venus/Moon conjunction in the new Libra overtone Venus synod. (Venus 0 Aquarius/Moon 27 Capricorn with the exact conjunction later in the day). Plus, the Moon is conjunct the South Node and Pluto!
- Jupiter in Sagittarius and Saturn in Capricorn both prominent in the Morning sky.
- Mars in Taurus in the Evening Sky in Phase 2 between the Fifth and Sixth labors of the Aquarian synodic overtone.
- Mercury in the evening sky in its hermetic Scorpio overtone, just a few days before turning retrograde.
Three or Four daytime classes will cover the following subjects:
- The Turning of the Ages: How the 26,000 year precessional cycle works, plus understanding the Astrological Ages.
- Understanding the differences between signs and constellations.
Further investigations into “how the constellation informs the sign.”
- The different zodiacs, globally and historically. Why we use the system we use.
- Discovering your personal star; placing your chart on the sky.
- Pole Stars, Old and New.
- In the grander scheme of Earth and global humanity, what time is it?
A Special Opportunity
For anyone on track for full certification, this event offers the possibility of completing the required all-night ‘astrological vision quest’ for full Certification. Gael Chilson’s place is a great location for this initiatory experience.
Food And Lodging
A food plan is available for this event. Details To Be Announced. There are limited accommodations available at Gael’s, as well as camping options. Alternatively, there are motels nearby. Contact Gael directly for the latest info about staying at her place or suggestions of nearby motels.email Gael at gaelchilson
As always, members and past certified practitioners (with active membership) will enjoy the best tuition rates. Plus, late February is a great time to be in Tucson and the Sonoran desert.
Registration is Closed for this event but if you want to be on a wait list in case we have a cancellation let us know by emailing email@example.com
Tuition Breakdown with Registration Specials Best Option before February 1, 2019
(Does not include Food or Lodging)
$750 for Bronze member
$775 for bronze
$750 for Gold and Platinum members
$825 for non-members