Shamanic Astrology Lineage
We as Shamanic Astrologer’s honor our ancestors, predecessors, and the prior lineages of Shamanic Astrology including, but not limited to:
- The Ancient Ones
- The Greater Shamanic Council of Light
- Thoth/Hermes Trismegistus And The Ark of Grace where the As Above So Below Mysteries originate.
- The Merlin Traditions
- Avalon and the Priests and Priestesses of other Ancient and Emerging Traditions
- The Magi
- The Great Shining Ones
- The Sky Shamans of The Anasazi and Other Native Americans
- The Calendric Wizardry of the Maya and Inca traditions
- The Ancient Babylonians and Sumerians
- The Contributions of the Vedic Astrologers and their work with the Lunar Mansions
- The Contributions of the Chinese and their work with the Jupiter Cycle
- The Mystery Teachings of Neolithic Peoples
- The Builders of the Ancient Stone Circles, Pyramids, Petroglyph Sites, Temples and other ancient Calendric Devices
- Plus all other Earth and Sky Teachers Not In Human Form
- And more recently The Astrosophy of Rudolph Steiner
- The Cosmology of Dane Rudhyar
- The Archetypal Vision of C.G. Jung
Gratitude and Appreciation for all those who have come before that inspire us in our ability to dream the dream onward.
We as Shamanic Astrologers are committed to the fullest expression of life grounded on the foundation of As Above, So Below, As Within, So Without; a life recognizing and celebrating the union between Soul and Spirit, between Land and Sky, between Feminine and Masculine, between Body and Mind and between Shadow and Light.
We are committed to a Life of Service, in facilitating the assistance of any sentient being desiring connection or reconnection to the magical link between Earth and the Heavens. Our highest priority and deepest motivation is love; and it is our love of the Magical connection between Land and Sky, and the Celestial Cycles, which animates our great privilege and joy in participating and co-creating with ‘Great Mystery.’
We believe this experience and commitment eliminates fear, separation, power over others, false classes and hierarchies, and other relationships not in accordance with Spirit. We believe this experience and commitment facilitates greater understanding, acceptance, inspiration and support for the joyous fulfillment of our individual and collective destinies. And as in the words of Carl Jung we are committed to participating in “Dreaming the Dream Onward.”
And so it is!!!