Certification Program Overview
The Shamanic Astrology (SA) Certification Program has been established to support individuals wanting to deepen their personal relationship with these mysteries, and to qualify those with a serious intent to practice Shamanic Astrology.
Shamanic Astrology Certification Programs:
Certified Shamanic Astrologer – has completed all SA Certification Program requirements as detailed on the Certification Requirements form.
Shamanic Astrology Apprentice – is enrolled in or has completed the SA Certification Program and pursues specialization with a SA Master Teacher in a particular area of Shamanic Astrology, such as Night Sky, Mercury material, Venus/Mars cycles, etc.
Certified Master Shamanic Astrologer – has completed all SA Certification Program prerequisites and shows a level of proficiency in one or more of the following areas, though not limited to:
- A number of years of dedicated excellence to the intent of Shamanic Astrology and the goals of the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School (SAMS)
- Participation in the SA Apprentice Program
- Acting as a Mentor of an individual pursuing the Certified Shamanic Astrologer track, offering suggestions and answering questions
- Expanding mastery in an area of special interest such as Night Sky, Counseling, Research, etc.
- The ability to generate original insights within the paradigm of the school
Certified Shamanic Astrology Teacher – has completed the Teacher Certification Program after completing the SA Certification Program prerequisite. The teacher is qualified to teach a core certification class or intensive covering the essential Shamanic Astrology elements as outlined in the SA Teacher’s Manual.
Certified Shamanic Astrology Master Teacher – has completed the Teacher Certification Program prerequisite. The teacher has studied with a Master Teacher and is qualified to teach the advanced curriculum as outlined in the SA Teacher’s Manual.
To remain active in the Certification Program or maintain Certified Shamanic Astrologer status, participants must:
- Attend a Shamanic Astrology class at least once every two (2) years. (Webinars are being planned as an alternative to this in the future).
- And/Or…after attending the four core SA elements, commit to purchasing and listening to the current year recordings of at least two of the three Advanced curriculum, Chart Analysis Night Sky or Relationship classes to stay current with SAMS evolving material.
Benefits of being a Certified Shamanic Astrologer are that you will:
- Legitimately present yourself as a Shamanic Astrologer with the credentials to do SA counseling.
- Be able to integrate the most powerful and useful SA techniques into an already established practice; such as breathwork, psychology, psychiatry, personal coaching, facilitating rites of passage, bodywork, etc.
- Have the opportunity to quicken and deepen your personal path of self development and awareness, as well as actively participate in this ever-evolving mystery school.