It is highly recommended that the entry level and advanced core curriculum be taken in the suggested order. All requirements for the Certification Program are Here
Shamanic Astrology Entry Level Core Curriculum:
The Map of Life: An Archetypal Journey of the Soul / The Script and Archetypes Chart Analysis
This course is available online covering an in depth analysis of how to read a chart using the Shamanic Astrology paradigm, including:
- Understanding how to read the Script or Life Map of the Individual including the current life intent
- An In-depth Dive into the Twelve Mystery Schools
- Understanding the importance of the twenty-four archetypes of the Feminine (Goddesses) and Masculine (Gods)
- The 144 storylines of lineage and current life purpose
- The structure of how to read a chart for maximum results
The Planetary Cycles of Initiation and Shamanic Timeline Chart Analysis
This course is available online and includes analysis of the seven planetary cycles of initiation:
- Upper World or Celestial: Uranus and Neptune
- Middle World: Saturn, Jupiter, Lunar Nodes
- Lower World or Underworld: Pluto and Chiron
- The collective Shamanic Timeline (cycles we all go through around the same age)
- The personal Shamanic Timeline (cycles based on the personal degrees of the angles and the planets).
Prerequisite Note: It is highly recommended, but not required, to take the Map of Life class before the Shamanic Timeline.
The Turning of the Ages Night Sky
This course is being offered online in 2019. This is a basic introduction to the night sky with the emphasis on the sacred motions of the earth in space including:
- Zodiacal Constellations
- Solstices and Equinoxes
- The precessional cycle
- The Difference between Signs and Constellations
- Forming an experiential relationship with the night sky
- One night astrological vision quest
In the past this course has been held at sacred sites including the living petroglyph mystery school at Fishlake Valley in Western Nevada and Faywood Hotsprings near Silver City, New Mexico where a Standing Stone Circle connects us to the signs as seasons and more recently the Night Sky Preserve, Dolmens and Cromlechs.
Living Wisdom of the Inner Planets: The Cycles of Venus, Mars, Mercury and the Moon
This course is online with a deep dive into the synodic cycles of Venus, Mars and Mercury. This course provides insights and understanding of the actual physical and observable cycles of these planets, including the stories and myths that animate our ability to directly perceive how the dance of these planets are always changing and constantly evolving.
This class, along with the Turning of the Ages Intensive, provides the core essence of what has inspired Shamanic Astrology.
Additional Core Curriculum:
Relationship and the Sacred Marriage
This course is online covering all aspects of relationship and partnership within the Shamanic Astrology Paradigm including:
- The six paths of relationship intent (ascendant/descendant axis)
- The goddess (Venus) and the god (Mars) helping us to understand our path to wholeness
- The Sacred Marriage process in relationship
- The Sacred Marriage as a spiritual modality
- Chart comparison (synastry and karmic links)
- The unfolding ideal of conscious equal partnership moving beyond hierarchical relating
Prerequisite Note: The prerequisite for this class is the Map of Life Course and the Shamanic Timeline is highly recommended, but not required.
Evolving Shamanic Astrology Paradigm / Formerly known as Advanced Chart Analysis
This course will be available online in 2020 or 2021 and includes a deeper dive into:
- Counseling techniques
- Deepening understanding of initiation cycles and script material
- Enhancements to the Paradigm
Prerequisite Note: The entry level Chart Analysis Intensive is a prerequisite.
Note: As well as being part of the core curriculum, this intensive is an ongoing requirement for Shamanic Astrologers who have previously completed the training.
Advanced Night Sky Intensive
Upon the foundation of the Turning of the Ages and the Cycles of Venus, Mars and Mercury Intensives, this course further grounds the kinesthetic experience of the planetary cycles, the Turning of the Ages, and the greater cosmology.
A special feature of this class is participating in the evolution and the unfoldment of the visible and experiential celestial cycles.
Note: This class is not only part of the core curriculum but an ongoing requirement for Shamanic Astrologers who have already completed the initial training.
Shamanic Astrology Mystery School Practicum
This course was first offered in 2016 in Arizona and is being converted to an online format. It involves ethics and techniques in counseling, mentoring and teaching Shamanic Astrology.
Currently this event can take place at any of the above courses if you have completed the requirements or complete any remaining requirements at the event. The development of a more focused graduation event is part of the future vision of the School.