Are you ready to learn how to be a great Shamanic Astrology Counselor?
If you are already doing sessions are you ready to take your Counseling Skills to the next level?
Are you interested in Teaching Shamanic Astrology?
Are you interested in being a Shamanic Astrology Mentor?
Are you interested in learning tools for building your Shamanic Astrology Practice?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions
This First Ever Event is FOR YOU!
September 28 to October 2, 2016
Event Location has changed to Sahuarita, Arizona – South of the Tucson Airport
SPACE IS LIMITED
with SAMS founders Daniel Giamario and Cayelin K Castell
(See Food and Lodging Details at the End of this Page)
- Shamanic Astrology Counseling Skills
- Shamanic Astrology Mentoring Skills
- Shamanic Astrology Teaching Skills
See Video at the Bottom of this page for more about this brand new event.
- Counseling Skills: Being a competent and effective Shamanic Astrology counselor requires more than an academic knowledge of Shamanic Astrology. There are specific skills that are helpful when offering Shamanic Astrology sessions. Daniel will share his 46 years of experience as an astrological consultant, assisted by Cayelin and her 22 years experience, along with other experienced Shamanic Astrology counseling professionals.This course offers a variety of exercises designed to demonstrate the wide range of possible experiences that a counseling Shamanic Astrology practitioner might encounter, including practical suggestions and tools to assist you in building or expanding your practice.
- Teaching Skills: Teaching Shamanic Astrology requires an additional skill set from those that are needed in personal counseling sessions. Some may be great teachers and not resonant with counseling, while others may be fabulous counselors with little interest or capacity for teaching. This section is about sharing helpful insights and tools to be a successful teacher as well as having an opportunity for live practice for those who are interested in teaching Shamanic Astrology. If you are not interested in being a teacher this section still has great value in expanding your capacity for doing one-on-one sessions.With the recent growth of the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School, we need more trained and certified Shamanic Astrology Teachers especially for live events in the areas of chart analysis and night sky/cosmology courses. If you have ever considered teaching Shamanic Astrology we would love for you to join us for this first ever offering.
- Mentoring Skills: This is where SAMS is introducing a new mentoring program. In the same way teaching and counseling, requires a specific skill set so does mentoring. The evolution of the school, with an expanded number of certification levels, has now produced a much greater need for trained mentors. All levels of certification can benefit from a personal mentor and some levels of certification require a person to work with a Shamanic Astrology mentor.
If you are studying to be a practitioner of the Shamanic Astrology Paradigm,
or are already certified but would love to grow your skills – this event is for you.
If you are interested in being a mentor and/or teacher for the School – this event is for you.
If you love Shamanic Astrology and want to be a
part of this amazing time of growth and expansion – this event is for you.
This LIVE event begins at 7 pm on September 28 and ends at 1 pm on October 2.
There is a dinner offered at 6pm on the first day September 28th, but this is not a requirement for participants to be there.
The Value of LIVE Events
In 2016 there are only 2 live events offered by the School, so please consider attending both events including the NightSky/Cosmology at Faywood Hot Springs over the Equinox from September 21-25. Both events count toward Shamanic Astrology Certification as found in the certification requirements.
With the exception of the Ireland/Scotland International event, these are also the only official school events being offered with Daniel live in 2016.
Notwithstanding the success and convenience of the online webinars, there are significant advantages to attending the live in-person events that are not possible to experience online, including:
- The experience of participating in a circle with a relatively small number of participants. This creates a space for much interpersonal sharing, new relational connections, and most importantly, a feeling of genuine family and community.
- A chance to experience, via the magic of oral tradition, the transmissions of Daniel, and the other experienced teachers of the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School.
- In-person transformative (and often life-enhancing) experiential processes that are simply not possible in an online format.
- Opportunities for experiential night sky experiences that are a part of live SAMS events.
- Most importantly, the genuine flavor of a Mystery School that traditionally includes a soul-to-soul personal experience. More on the Shamanic Astrology Paradigm
We hope you will consider making these events a priority, despite the current challenges with time and expense to travel as these are always magical events. In years past, Cayelin and I offered as many as 7 in-person events a year. I will do my best to keep including these live events as an integral part of the SAMS curriculum. However, for this to happen we need participants for this work. So we really hope to see you this Fall.
Please feel free to contact Cayelin, Erik, or Daniel if you need more information or require assistance with the logistics.
Tuition is $895.
Remember: Depending on your level of membership, if you are a SAMS member you also enjoy additional savings.
Please click here if you are ready to register and pay for this Practicum event
If you have questions about this event, please e-mail Erik Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org
FOOD AND LODGING
Event Location has been moved to Sahuarita, Arizona, about 30 minutes south of the Tucson Airport
15000 South Mission Rd
You may also simply search for lodging online in Green Valley, Sahuarita and Tucson, Arizona.
FOOD: Catering for this event is provided at the event itself by Gael Chilson and is estimated at $180 per person for 4 Breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners with snacks also provided. You are also welcome to bring your own food as an alternative to the catered food. Be sure to make arrangements to pay Gael directly for the food plan. You can reach Gael Chilson via email for more details: email@example.com
If you have dietary restrictions, please make sure Gael knows about them well ahead of time so that she can prepare alternative foods for you.
Find out more about this event in this Video
Why Take the Fall Practicum?
With the recent growth of the School SAMS and our significantly expanded Outreach the need for skilled practitioners, teachers and mentors is growing so there has never been a better time to join us and be a part of this exciting growth.